Note: Battery does NOT come with any of the CPAP machines
NEW: Car Charger is Now Included!
Note: Backup battery is strongly recommended for patients with Central Sleep Apnea
Zopec EXPLORE 5500 Universal Portable CPAP Battery / Backup Power Bank
This is the NEW 2021 5500 PROFESSIONAL MODEL CPAP/BiPAP backup battery. It utilizes the SOLID STATE PELTIER COOLING technology, which means no more cooling fans. Eliminating the cooling fans makes this backup battery 100% silent.
This battery is designed to be used as backup power for medical devices, for either travel, or home use. You can leave the Battery’s power supply pugged into the AC outlet and leave your CPAP/BiPAP device plugged into the Backup Battery 24/7. In the event of a power outage, the battery will automatically detect and switch to battery power seamlessly. No need to wake up and switch over. Perfect for traveling, camping or backup power.
SMALLEST, LIGHTEST, and MOST POWERFUL:
- The world’s smallest portable CPAP battery pack to include 110V AC outlet with 54,000 mAh. Weight: 3.1 lb. Dimensions: 8.75″ x 6.25″ x 2.0″.
RELIABLE BACKUP POWER BANK:
- Designed for medical devices. You can leave the battery plugged into AC outlet 24/7. Battery automatically detects power outage and switches to battery power seamlessly. No need to wake up and switch over. Perfect for traveling, camping, or used as backup power during power outages, which is highly recommended to use with any electric medical device.
WORKS WITH ALL CPAP MACHINES – LIKE PLUGGING IN YOUR WALL OUTLET AT HOME:
- Just plug in your divic and sleep. No adapters, or converters needed.
- Two 110V Universal Outlets. 54,000 mAh, 160 Wh.
MOST POWERFUL and LONGEST RUN TIME:
- 2 – 3 nights or 14 – 24 hours.
(NOTE: All CPAP batteries will lose 70% – 80% run time if heated humidifier and heated hose were used. See images for Run Time Chart for various machine brands and settings.)
EXAMPLES OF CPAP RUN TIME:
- APAP unit alone: ~21 hours
- APAP unit plus Humidifier: ~7 hours
- APAP unit Plus Humidifier PLUS Heated Hose, ~4 hours.
ResMed AirSense 10:
- APAP unit alone: ~16 hours
- APAP unit Plus Humidifier: ~8 hours
- APAP unit Plus Humidifier Plus Heated Hose: ~4 hours.
FAA/TSA COMPLIANT for AIR TRAVEL:
- Zopec EXPLORE 5500 capacity is 160 Wh. Carry-On Bag only. Can not be in checked-in luggage. Quantity limit is 2.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- OPTIONAL SOLAR PANEL CHARGING AVAILABLE HERE > Zopec Solar Panel
- NOTE: CPAP Battery is a FSA and HSA Eligible Item
Manufactured by Zopec Medical
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.