ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
$883.00 – $923.00
Note: For added comfort and reducing rainout, ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing is recommended
Please Choose Tubing Options
ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ and Heated Humidifier.
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her is ResMed’s premium auto-adjusting pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection. The AutoSet algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet automatically adjusts pressure as your needs may change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the ideal, lowest therapy pressure.
A gender-specific algorithm
The pioneering new algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her works by increasing sensitivity to flow limitation and optimizing the response to these events. By responding to each flow-limited breath, the algorithm helps provide comfortable therapy for women.
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of the patient.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for the patient.
- Using MyAir™, you can access nightly therapy data.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
Manufactured by ResMed.
(Included) SlimLine Tubing, $40 ClimateLineAir™ Tubing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.