$883.00 – $923.00
Note: For added comfort and reducing rainout, ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing is recommended
Please Select Tubing Options
Limited Quantity Available
ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ and Heated Humidifier
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is ResMed’s premium auto-adjusting pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection. The AutoSet algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet automatically adjusts pressure as your needs may change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the ideal, lowest therapy pressure.
The AirSense 10 series features a built-in humidifier and Climate Control system to help provide a more comfortable night’s sleep.
Clinically proven algorithm
The AutoSet algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet is one of the most clinically published in the field of sleep-disordered breathing. It works to automatically adjust to each patient’s therapy pressure as their needs change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the patient’s ideal, lowest therapy pressure.
- User-friendly controls and an intuitive interface make it simple to navigate settings and nightly sleep report
- AutoRamp™ feature delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep, then ramps up to the required pressure
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains regular pressure while you inhale and reduces pressure to make it e
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of the patient.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for the patient.
- Using MyAir™, you can access nightly therapy data.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
Manufactured by ResMed
(Included) SlimLine Tubing, $40 ClimateLineAir™ Tubing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.