Login/Register For Price
This machine is Connected and comes with Cellular Modem for Remote Assist
For the Non-Cellular Version please visit here > Non-Cellular AirCurve™ 10 C2C VAuto
Note: For added comfort and reducing rainout, ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tubing is included
Note: Backup battery is strongly recommended for
patients with Central Sleep Apnea > Zopec Backup Batteries
Limited Quantity Available
ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
The AirCurve 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel device that uses the comfort of both the AutoSet™ algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform in its VAuto algorithm to treat obstructive sleep apnea who can benefit from greater pressure support. The AirCurve 10 VAuto adjusts the baseline pressure to hold the airway open while maintaining a fixed pressure support.
The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your breathing comfort.
Every device comes with the new HumidAir™ heated humidifier built-in, so you can enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy-to-use system. And when used with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, your device has been designed to automatically deliver the optimal temperature and humidity, for a more comfortable therapy experience.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
Manufactured by ResMed
(Included) SlimLine™ Tubing, $40 ClimateLineAir™ Tubing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.