Login/Register For Price
ResMed AirCurve™ 10 ST-A Card-to-Cloud with HumidAir™
The ResMed AirCurve™ 10 ST-A Card-to-Cloud with HumidAir™ Humidifier is a non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory insufficiency such as neuromuscular disease, restrictive lung disorders, severe COPD and hypoventilation syndromes.
- Provides personalized non-invasive ventilation (NIV) for respiratory insufficiency
- Intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) maximizes the freedom to breathe spontaneously
- Intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support (iVAPS™ *) automatically adapts to changes in breathing
- The NEW version of ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Card-To-Cloud comes WITOUT the cellular connectivity
- The AirCurve 10 ST-A Card-To-Cloud device is NOT compatible with the ResMed MyAir App
- This Card-To-Cloud device includes an SD card to collect data, allowing you to receive therapy support from your doctor and gather compliance reports
Auto-adjusting pressure support
AirCurve 10 ST-A includes iVAPS * mode, which automatically adapts to each patient’s changing breathing needs. iVAPS is designed to target a patient’s minute ventilation and auto-adjusts to maintain a patient target and improve blood gas levels, even when their RR changes throughout the night. Its efficacy 1 and tolerability 2 have been established in various patient populations, such as hypercapnic COPD and NMD. The iBR is a feature of iVAPS that provides backup breaths only when needed to allow maximum opportunity for spontaneous breathing.
Personalized ventilation made easy
ResMed AirCurve™ 10 ST-A provides effective NIV for patients with respiratory insufficiency from conditions including neuromuscular disease (NMD), restrictive lung disorders, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and hypoventilation syndromes. AirCurve 10 ST-A features user-friendly controls, an intuitive interface and a color LCD screen display.
Designed for people with respiratory conditions conditions that affect breathing such as restrictive lung disorders, severe COPD and hypoventilation
Intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) maximizes your freedom to breathe spontaneously
Intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support (iVAPS) automatically adapts to changes in your sleep and breathing
Ramp Down feature lets you gradually reduce pressure support for a comfortable transition to spontaneous breathing
Fixed and adjustable alarms offer added safety
Indicated for pediatric use on patients weighing more than 30lbs (or 66lbs if using iVAPS)
Manufactured by ResMed
(Included) SlimLine™ Tubing, ClimateLineAir™ Tubing, ClimateLineAir™ Oxy Tubing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.