$883.00 – $1,312.00
DreamStation Go is a ultra portable positive airway pressure (PAP) therapy system designed for the frequent traveler. You can rely on its unique blend of connectivity, packability and powerful, convenient features.
Note: Heated Humidifier is recommended for added comfort to your therapy
Please Select Humidifier and Overnight Battery Options
Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel Auto CPAP Machine
The DreamStation Go Auto CPAP Machine is More than just a sleek design. DreamStation offers performance to help improve your OSA therapy. It is responsive, informative, easy-to-use Auto CPAP machine. The Performance Check— gives you peace of mind by simplifying in-home evaluation and troubleshooting, while confirming every morning that your device was working properly through the night.
Also available with OPTIONAL DreamStation Heated Humidifier to increase comfort by adding heat and moisture to your therapy.
- Size – 25.3 x 15.1 x 5.9 cm
- Weight – 1150.4 g
- Warranty – 2 years
Optional Humidifier Details
- Size – 14.7 x 15.1 x 5.9 cm
- Weight – 344.7 g
- Humidifier Capacity – 240 ml
- Tubing compatibility – Micro-flexible 12mm, 15mm and 22mm standard tubing
- Water compatibility – Distilled, tap, bottled³
- Humidifier usage while on Battery power – No
- Technical information
- Pressure range – 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Pressure mode(s) – CPAP, APAP
- Flex modes – C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex
- Device setup – Touchscreen color display
- Data storage capacity – MicroSD card (optional) On-board: <gt/> 1 year
- Altitude compensation – Automatic
- Electrical requirements – 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Battery technology – Lithium Ions
- Output power – 50W
Optional Overnight Battery
If you plan on traveling off the power grid, DreamStation Go’s overnight battery can help you stay committed to your therapy. DreamStation Go set at 10cm of pressure displayed an average run time of 13 hours when running off the Dreamstation Go overnight battery.
Battery run times may vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with USB port and others. PAP run-time test conditions: CPAP mode, pressure 10 cm H2O, 12mm tubing, 37LPM of leak, 73.4 F room at an elevation of 1650 ft.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics
Without Humidifier, $160 Heated Humidifier
Without Battery, $269 Battery
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.