$1,205.00 – $1,245.00
Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced
DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced is the next evolution in clinically proven, integrated sleep solutions. It’s designed to provide operational efficiencies and a simplified user experience, including flexible setup, a fully integrated humidifier and modem, advanced comfort features.
- Heated Tubing is recommended for reducing rainout/condensation inside the tubing
- Philips Care Orchestrator remote data collection and engagement features help track performance.
- Get started on therapy quickly and efficiently with out-of-the-box, no-touch setup by accepting the default settings.
Personalized Comfort Settings
- The color touchscreen is designed to be simple to navigate. Comfort settings include Ramp Plus, humidification and heated tube temperature.
- The Ramp Plus feature allows to set a comfortable starting pressure. Once set, Ramp Plus will be automatically activated for future therapy sessions. Pressure will increase automatically if an event is detected.
- 10.11 in L x 6.24 in W x 3.34 in H
- without power supply: 2.3 lbs; with power supply: 2.94 lbs
- 4 to 20 cm H2O
Flex Pressure Relief
- Off, 1, 2, 3
- 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes
Starting Ramp Pressure
- 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 cm H2O or off
- Adaptive humidification and (optional) heated tube settings
- Water Capacity – 325ml
- Water compatibility – Distilled
- Tubing compatibility – 12mm Heated/Standard, 15mm Heated/Standard, or 22 Standard
- Heated Tube Settings – Adaptive, or 5 settings
- Reusable pollen; disposable ultra-fine
- LCD color touchscreen; push therapy button
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0-2.0 A
- CPAP, Auto CPAP
- 2 years
- Integrated Cell Modem and Bluetooth
Manufactured by Philips Respironics
(Included) Standard Tubing, (optional) $40 Heated Tubing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.