- The NEW version of ResMed AirSense 10 Card-To-Cloud AutoSet comes WITOUT the cellular connectivity
- The AirSense 10 Card-To-Cloud device is NOT compatible with the ResMed MyAir App
- This Card-To-Cloud device includes an SD card to collect data, allowing you to receive therapy support from your doctor and gather compliance reports
- For added comfort and reducing condensation/rainout, ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing is recommended > ClimateLineAir 10
ResMed AirSense™ 10 Card-To-Cloud AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ and Heated Humidifier
This is the ResMed’s latest AirSense 10 Card-To-Cloud AutoSet auto pressure adjusting device with integrated humidifier, WITOUT the cellular connectivity. The AutoSet algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet automatically adjusts pressure as your needs may change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the ideal, lowest therapy pressure.
The AirSense 10 series features a built-in humidifier and Climate Control system to help provide a more comfortable night’s sleep.
Clinically proven algorithm
The AutoSet algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet is one of the most clinically published in the field of sleep-disordered breathing. It works to automatically adjust to each patient’s therapy pressure as their needs change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the patient’s ideal, lowest therapy pressure.
- User-friendly controls and an intuitive interface make it simple to navigate settings and nightly sleep report
- AutoRamp™ feature delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep, then ramps up to the required pressure
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains regular pressure while you inhale and reduces pressure to make it e
- The new AirSense 10 Card-to-Cloud machine includes an SD card to collect data, allowing you to receive therapy support from your doctor and gather compliance reports
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of the patient.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available (not included)
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for the patient.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
Manufactured by ResMed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.