Login/Register For Price
AirCurve™ 10 ASV Auto BiLevel Machine
ResMed AirCurve™ 10 ASV Auto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier – The AirCurve 10 ASV offers truly personalized therapy for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), central and/or mixed apneas, or periodic breathing. By treating central breathing disorders with auto-adjusting pressure support – and upper airway obstruction with auto-adjusting EPAP – the device works to rapidly stabilize respiration. As the only one of its kind to target the patient’s own recent minute ventilation, ResMed’s ASV is the most clinically studied adaptive servo-ventilation therapy.
- Backup battery is strongly recommended for patients with Central, or Mixed Sleep Apnea > Zopec Backup Batteries
ASVAuto mode can help streamline titration protocols by offering automatically adjusting Pressure Support and EPAP. ASVAuto mode will stabilize ventilation using Pressure Support to keep patients at their target minute ventilation. It will also automatically stabilize the upper airway with an increase in EPAP on the next breath following an event to treat and help prevent obstructions.
The AirCurve 10 ASV’s Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it to deliver natural breathing comfort.
Every device comes with the new HumidAir™ heated humidifier built-in, so you can enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy-to-use system. And when used with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, your device has been designed to automatically deliver the optimal temperature and humidity, for a more comfortable therapy experience.
- ASV mode. The clinically published ASV algorithm constantly learns the patient’s unique respiratory rate and delivers pressure matched to patients’ breathing, adapting dynamically to their changing needs.
- Vsync continuous leak management technology helps provide patient-ventilator synchrony during leak.
- Climate Control comprises the HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube, and is designed to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels. It also aims to minimize the common side effects of therapy to increase compliance.
- Using AirView™,ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the Remote Assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in CPAP and ASV modes and up to 4 L/min in ASVAuto mode.
- Optional pulse oximetry monitoring.
Manufactured by ResMed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.